You can use Voiceitt hands-free by setting up your wake word "Hey Yubi."
Steps to set up wake word:
- Click the Dictionary tab and go to your smart home scenarios
you can switch between smart home and conversation dictionary by clicking on the arrows at the top left
- 2. Click on the "Wake Word" scenario.
- 3. tap on "activate scenario"
- 4. Tap the word "Hey Yubi" and you will be directed to teach Voiceitt your pronunciation of the word ""Hey Yubi"
- Tip: It doesn't matter how you pronounce the words "Hey yubi", only that your pronunciation is consistent! Feel free to pronounce "Hey Yubi" however feels best for you.
- 5. Continue training the word "Hey Yubi" until it is unlocked. It should take around 5-10 repetitions to unlock. To learn the steps to train a word,
Steps to using wake word:
- Click the Speak tab and slide the toggle to "Recognizing conversation phrases."
- Say "Hey Yubi " and wait for a short beep. If you do not hear a beep, repeat "Hey Yubi" again.
- After the beep, say the rest of your phrase, for example, "what's your name?."
- Voiceitt will repeat the phrase aloud, and display it on the screen- all without using your hands!
Voiceitt does not hear you say the wake word, or Voiceitt is activated too many times even when you do not say the wake word?
You can change the wae word's sensitivity in the settings page under "wake word settings". read more about it here
changing the Wake word
you can choose to say different words other than "Hay Yubi", but please consult with us before at firstname.lastname@example.org