With Voiceitt, you can build a personal dictionary of words and phrases to communicate with others and to control your Smart Home device. This guide will help you start with Conversation mode!
Download Voiceitt from the Apple app store. Select I’M A NEW USER, CAREGIVER or REVIEWER and complete the fields as directed.
If you already have an account, choose the second option and LOGIN with your email and password.
Make sure to check the box to accept the Terms & Conditions.
Using Voiceitt is as easy as 1....2....3!
Once you register, you will choose which mode of Voiceitt you want to start with: Conversation or Smart Home. Each has it's own dictionary and set of scenarios. You'll be able to switch between the two using the button with the arrows in the top left corner.
If you chose to start with Smart Home, click here for the Smart Home How To Guide. If you've chosen conversation, you're in the right place! Let's keep moving.
The app will first walk you through teaching Voiceitt how you say "Hello." Once it learns that word and you get a feel for how the app works, you can continue to explore the rest!
Choose a scenario that fits your lifestyle! Activate and edit to start using.
Manage your dictionary by editing, deleting, and adding phrases.
Add a custom phrase to your dictionary
Tap the ‘+’ button to add a new custom phrase.
- The 2 text boxes do not have to match, unless you want. The purpose of the mismatch is to create easy shortcuts. For example: you say "Burger" and the app says "Can I have a burger please?"
- Complete training an entire scenario and use it in the real world!
Teach Voiceitt to understand your unique pronunciation
See below for tips and troubleshooting suggestions
- When training make sure you are in a quiet environment.
- Make sure your pronunciation is consistent and you are saying the same words each time.
- The more you use the phrase, the more accurate the voice recognition gets.
- When you unlock all phrases in the “Introduction (Free)” scenario, the options to choose additional scenarios and fully customize the dictionary become available as well.
If the app has trouble with your recording, a notification will appear at the bottom of your screen.
After teaching the app your unique pronunciation, you can start using the app in conversation.
- Use the same microphone you trained with
- Only the unlocked phrases from your dictionary will be recognized
- You can change the app’s voice in the Settings screen