With Voiceitt, you can build a personal dictionary of words and phrases to communicate with others and to control your Smart Home device. This guide will help you start with Smart Home mode!
Download Voiceitt from the Apple app store. Select I’M A NEW USER, and complete the fields as directed.
If you already have an account, choose the second option and LOGIN with your email and password.
Make sure to check the box to accept the Terms & Conditions.
Using Voiceitt is as easy as 1....2....
The app will first walk you through teaching the app how you say “Hello.” Once it learns that word and you get a feel for how the app works, you can continue to explore the rest of the app!
After unlocking hello, you will be able to explore the two modes of Voiceitt: Conversation and Smart Home. Each has its own dictionary and set of scenarios. You can switch between the two by using the toggle at the top.
Connecting your Smart Home
To access the Smart Home dictionary, you will need to connect your Amazon account.
Make sure to check "Keep me signed in" so you don't get logged out!
Choose a scenario that fits your lifestyle! Activate and edit to start using.
For some of the Smart Home scenarios, Voiceitt will ask you questions to help set up and personalize your scenario.
Answer each question, then press submit to continue to the scenario dictionary. To train each phrase, see Training instructions.
Manage your dictionary by editing, adding and deleting commands
- The 2 text boxes do not have to match, unless you want. The purpose of the mismatch is to create easy shortcuts. For example: you say "Burger" and the app says "Can I have a burger please?"
- Complete training an entire scenario & use it in the real world!
Teach Voiceitt your unique pronunciation
See below for helpful tips and troubleshooting suggestions.
- When training make sure you are in a quiet environment.
- Make sure your pronunciation is consistent and you are saying the same words each time.
- The more you use the command, the more accurate the voice recognition gets.
- You can unlock commands from different scenarios as well as add your own.
If the app has trouble with your recording, a notification will appear at the bottom of your screen.
After training the app to understand your unique pronunciation, you can start using the app to control your Smart Home devices.
- Use the same microphone you trained with
- Only the unlocked commands from your dictionary will be recognized
- You can change the app’s voice in the Settings screen