If the default scenarios don't cover what you need, you can create your own scenario!
Create a scenario:
- Open Voiceitt and click the dictionary tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the blue button in the left hand corner to access your scenarios.
- Set the toggle on the top to Smart Home.
- Click “Create Your Own."
- Fill in title for your scenario, and choose an icon that represents it.
- Tap “Create Scenario” to save.
Add phrases to your scenario
Tap the blue plus sign to add phrases to your scenario.
In the first box, write what phrase you will say. The same phrase will appear in the second box.
To create a shortcut, you can put a short phrase in the first box, and a longer phrase in the second box. For example, you say “Bread” and Voiceitt tells Alexa the command, "add bread to my shopping list."
After adding a command, click the "Try it" button to test the Alexa responds correctly.
- Once you've confirmed that the command works, tap "Save".
- Repeat this process to add as many commands as you would like.
Remember that only unlocked commands will work. Learn how to unlock a command here.