You can use Voiceitt Smart Home handsfree by setting up your wake word "Alexa."
Steps to set up wake word:
- Click the Dictionary tab and go yo your smart home scenarios
you can switch between smart home and conversation dictionary by clicking on the arrows at the top left
- 2. Click on the "Wake Word" scenario.
- 3. tap on "activate scenario"
- 4. Tap the word "Alexa " and you will be directed to teach Voiceitt your pronunciation of the word ""Alexa"
- Tip: It doesn't matter how you pronounce the words "Alexa", only that your pronunciation is consistent! Feel free to pronounce "Alexa" however feels best for you.
- 5. Continue training the word "Alexa" until it is unlocked. It should take around 5-10 repetitions to unlock. To learn the steps to train a word
Steps to using wake word:
- Click the Speak tab and slide the toggle to "Recognizing Smart Home Commands."
- Say "Alexa " and wait for a short beep. If you do not hear a beep, repeat "Alexa" again.
- After the beep, say the rest of your command, for example, "lights on."
- Voiceitt will send your command to Alexa - all without using your hands!
changing the Wake word
you can choose to say different words other than "Alexa", but please consult with us before at firstname.lastname@example.org